Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father ... James 1:17

Friday, September 25, 2009

Squirrel #3

We came home this afternoon after getting Craig from the airport to a house guest. An unwanted house guest. I caught a glimpse of its bushy brown tail in the playroom and screamed so loud it jumped against the glass door to try and escape. I ran the other direction into our bathroom to barricade myself someplace safe. Luke, sweet Luke, is trying to coax it out the back door he is holding open ... I am still screaming ... and the the squirrel, that is as panicked as I am, is running around our bedroom. I was actually holding the bathroom door closed - why? Luke finally got it out to the backyard. I am so shocked with my reaction ... I don't think I have ever panicked or screamed like that before. But there is something very unsettling about a squirrel running loose in the house. This is the THIRD time we have found a squirrel in our house. I am beginning to think they have a key and are coming in the front door.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I am laughing out loud (I refuse to write LOL) picturing you hiding from a squirrel while your kids take care of it. Seriously- how do you keep getting them IN your house? Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have had a heart attack!! Where were the girls???

    ReplyDelete