Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father ... James 1:17

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hurry!

I am SO excited .... through our partnership with 147 million orphans I can now offer Uganda Magazine Necklaces. I can not guarantee how long they will be available, but I can guarantee you will NOT want to miss out!!


These incredible necklaces are made by the beautiful women of the Karamojong tribe. Each is hand crafted from re-cycled magazines. Your purchase of a necklace serves two needs - it helps these women maintain a sustainable income for their families and it helps us bring our children home from Ethiopia. What a wonderful story to share each time you wear them! If you have not had the opportunity to see these necklaces before, trust me - you will not be disappointed with their unique beauty.

I am hoping to place an order at the end of the week, so hurry click the button on the right to order!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super excited! Love these necklaces and anything to help you guys bring home my kiddos bff's. :)

    ReplyDelete