Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father ... James 1:17

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Next Step ...

FINGERPRINTS!!

Bad News: Our mail was stolen during the Christmas holiday.
Good News: Our Homeland security Notice of Action was not in the mailbox that day. The next day we received our official notice that our I600A document has been received and is being processed.

What does that mean? It means we will soon receive an appointment day and time to get our fingerprints done and then (drum roll please)... we can send our dossier to Ethiopia and the wait will officially begin. I've never been so excited to hurry up and wait.

I have to share my favorite Christmas gift of 2009! Here is a picture of it:
Money from my niece's piggy bank to help bring her new cousins home from Ethiopia. In her words "I've always wanted dark skin" and she is SSSOOO excited to have cousins with dark skin - I guess it is the next best thing.

Some fun pictures from our Christmas holiday!!
WHITE CHRISTMAS IN TEXAS!!!!


Christmas Eve at Home


White Christmas Eve at Pantego Bible Church


Christmas Eve at Pantego Bible Church

No comments:

Post a Comment