Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father ... James 1:17

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scenic Route

We leave in one hour for the airport ! I am a bundle of emotions - not sure if I want to dance with joy, vomit, or cry.  It is incredibly hard having children on two different continents!  It tears at a mama's heart. I can hardly wait for our day to meet SS - yet, I don't want to tell me kiddos here at home good-bye.  Fortunately, I have a BIG God and He knows my every thought -- He is comforting me and going before me -- I know I can count on Him!!
We are taking the scenic route going to Ethiopia.  We'll be in Canada this afternoon, then London in the morning.  We'll finally arrive in Addis tomorrow night - so glad I have my best friend, who is also my husband, to share the hours of travel with.
Please pray for us: that God will prepare our hearts and our son's heart, that HE will watch over and comfort our children here in TX, that we will have opportunity to share our love of Jesus, that HE'll open doors of ministry opportunities and of course that we will be back safe and sound on Thursday.
I'll post updates when possible and when we pass court - I'll be able to share our new son's sweet, precious, beautiful face!!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment