Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father ... James 1:17

Friday, April 13, 2012

Heavy Joyful Heart

I woke up this morning with a heavy but joyful heart.  The last two mornings the first thing I have thought of is our CLOSE court date and how soon I will  meet my son.  But this morning, the second thought that ran through my mind almost as quickly was that his relative will reliquinsh rights in less than a week and how heartbroken this relative must be.  I have spent the day burdened by this thought.  I have also been wondering when SS will be told he has a family, and ... will he be happy to hear that news?  I SO want him to be happy and we pray daily that God will place in SS's heart an understanding that we love him and want him and that he is already a Porter in our hearts.  So, while I celebrate the wonderful news this week - it is possible that there is a gentlemen in Ethiopia grieving for what he is selflessly doing next week, all because he loves SS so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment