Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father ... James 1:17

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fingerprint appt tomorrow ... maybe


I'm laying in bed posting from my iPhone because I'm too cold to get up and go to my computer. As we lay here, we just heard another tree limb break. That's because Texas trees are not meant to stand up under 10 inches of snow (and the snow's still falling). This is the biggest snowstorm in Texas history. It's really all fun and exciting, except that we have our fingerprint appt in the morning. Ugh! We can't seem to find definitive info as to whether the USCIS office will be open or not, so we are just praying that God will part the icy, snow covered streets and allow this to happen. Bottom line, however, is that I know that my Lord has plans for me (and our family) and they are plans to prosperous us, not to harm us; to give us a hope and a future with our children from Ethiopia. But I trust in YOU O Lord, I say 'You are my God !'" (Psalm 31:14)
We have precious friends (thank you Team Alexander) willing to take 4 extra kids in the morning while we venture out for this appointment- we promise to bring plenty of Shipleys donuts. I do not worry about getting there because I am married to 'adventure man'. As long as the USCIS office is open, Craig will make sure we get there!!
Please pray for God's favor in the morning!!

On a different note - 147million orphans has a new red Feed 1 shirt for me to sell. Pic is in right margin - check it out... Super cute!!


There goes another limb breaking! Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment